♥ Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health.
#TheFitnessFairySays Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health.
Being active helps...
- Control your weight
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Lower your risk for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Lower your risk of some cancers
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Improve your ability to do daily activities and prevent falls, if you're an older adult
- Increase your chances of living longer
Fitting regular exercise into your daily schedule may seem difficult at first. But even ten minutes at a time is fine. The key is to find the right exercise for you. It should be fun and should match your abilities. It is good for your ♥ be smart.. be active.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention