♥ Watermelon Soda
WHAT YOULL NEED
- Watermelon chopped up with seeds! (people always say seedless but no.. the seeds are healthy to eat , however you can stain them out and toast as a snack)
- Freh mint leaves
- Fizzy water (This will make it a soda) or Spring water
1. Chop up your seedless water melon and throw it in a blender, add a tiny bit of water and blend until it becomes liquid.
2. Chop the fresh mint in half to release the flavors
3. Add ice, sparkeling or fresh water to half your glass. Pour the water melon juice in the remainder and add the fresh mint! If you have a sweet tooth you can also mix in some natural dark honey to sweeten.